26.4.11

Bubbleology


I thought I would never find authentic Taiwanese bubble tea in London.
But there you go, There is Bubbleology!



I think the guy on the right is the owner..


Assad Khan. Photo from Google search

As the owner, Assad Khan was so in love with bubble tea while he was working in New York (why NY?),
He travelled to Taiwan where bubble tea is originally from to learn how to make it authentically

The whole story is on their website, Bubbleology 


I like the fact that they dressed like scientists working in a lab..
and the shop is full of Taiwanese people.

And they are selling those flavours that I thought I could only taste/see in Taiwan in the shop
YAY!!!


The milk tea itself was good and aromatic.
There were no many bubbles/ pearls (we call it "pearl" in Taiwan) in cup
But overall it was tasty and fairly authentic.
It made me a bit nostalgic actually.. :'(

I will definitely go back to get another one.
Might even become a regular!




All photos are taken by Shooting Star Mix & Match 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...