19.1.11

Dr. Martens Fabrizio Brogues

Shoes, 
definitely my weakness
I can't resist any kind of beautiful art crafts..

Before I start this one
I want to clarify that I am not a shopaholic 
I have returned those two pairs of shoes that I was writing about earlier in my blog
As the leather of DMs was too hard, it hurt my feet, 
and the Clarks ones were purely due to my skintness 
I had to returned them to get some money back and to make myself feel less guilty

So after those shoes
These are my new love

Dr. Martens Fabrizio brogues

Now I am such a big fan of high-soled shoes
Dr. Martens is one of the brands that makes beautiful high-soled
and sometimes comfy shoes..




These ones are comfy 

Look at the sole below
So high and giving it good grip
BEAU-TI-FUL!!!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...