21.1.11

J. T. Batchelors



As I am designing my own bag, 
I went to J. T. Batchelors Leather today

They basically have everything in terms of making any kind of leather goods
They even have a little workshop now 
which allows you to participate in your own project

SWEET!!


They were really helpful. 

While I was there
I had a chat with one of the designers/ patter cutters in the workshop
talking through my ideas
Also chose the leather I am going to use..
Haven't found the fittings though
But am still very excited about this upcoming project

This looks quite promising
Really chuffed about it
Better than the one I went before
Hopefully everything goes well
Fingers crossed!



Photos by Florrie Juan Huang at Prescott & Mackay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...