29.3.11

Life's for Sharing!

For some reason, 
I have lost the ability to connect with people.
I start to be cynical, cold and mean..
I've also started to think "smiling" is not necessary as I would't get any appreciation whatsoever.

I was watching T-Mobile's adverts online yesterday
Life's for sharing..
It could be random, warm and happy. 
However, I am losing it bit by bit..





These videos are such statements of over-joy
But that's what I need now! I need these stuff to fulfill my hollow mind, to even spill it..

It might take time to get warmth, fun, bubbliness back into me, 
but I will have to do it in no time as I am feeling quite devastated now..

So please bear with me.. 
I hope I will be jolly again soon if I could find a way to get over it that easily.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...