7.5.11

I Like You, Croydon!

I spent a lovely day with J in Croydon today
(You might wonder, "How come? It's Croydon!" But hey..)
We went to IKEA, TKmaxx, and a Chinese supermarket


Dining in IKEA.. Who doesn't like their meat balls?


It's not a Sainsbury's plastic bag, it's my COS shopping bag
And yes, shopping with style..

We then went to TKmaxx for another shopping
found some interesting stuff..


One egg pan, VERY practical!!

And I bought a pair of shoes, too
I really want to talk about them.


Very different, very stylish and most importantly, VERY CHEAP!!!
£19.99



They are selling leather ones which are "real ones" for sale on their website for $130 
See here.. (Click click..)

Mine are off-white canvas made, leather shoe laces, sample only.. But so what? I don't mind.
£19.99 for shoes that you might not be able to find a second pair?
Yes, please!!

I am very happy with it!!!! 

After this, we went to a quite big Chinese supermarket
To get some Chinese bits and bobs


Phew.. we've done some shopping today, eh?


These shoes are not really for me, well.. style-wise, but they are so cheap and really cool! 
Last pair on the shelve, my size, how could I not buy them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...