26.9.12

Long Belted Coat

I have been looking for a perfect belted coat for this winter

It's actually difficult for me to find a dream one as they have to meet below criteria 
(I am just fussy..)
  • High street price
  • Made in wool
  • With lapels 

So I have narrowed down to these 2

COS £175




Reiss £295

Which one do you think suits me better?

I prefer the Reiss's colour and design, but would it look like a bath robe when it is belted?
(I wouldn't belt it anyway)
and it's a bit pricey for me 
I have loads of coats 
and I know I wouldn't be wearing this one all the time if I had it
should I spend that much money for A coat?

COS one is cheaper and the quality is actually not bad.
Grey coat is also easy to style with...
But it doesn't really tick all the boxes to me

Hmmm... Don't know....

OR!!

DO I REALLY NEED ANOTHER COAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...