19.12.10

Before the lamp is switched off..

Went to a gathering with J's friend after work
All of a sudden I just realised that I don't really go out with MY friends now.
I always hang out with his friends..
Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy every single time we see each other.
Just the thought of not having good friends to go out with occurred to my mind.
And it's not pleasant at all..

Well, it's probably because I am not a going out person and not making enough efforts?
.
.
.
Anyway, we went to a cafe in BFI South Bank 
Very nice restaurant/ cafe actually

On the way, I saw this lamp post standing on the bank together with the show


I felt lonely at that moment..
Felt like I was the lamp post.. Standing on the middle of a beautiful place
But also restrained by something else

Anyway, I am feeling better now.. as the dinner was nice.. :-P
Another enjoyable time with friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...