18.12.10

My First Blogger Post

Hey, at last.
I have finally created a "Blogger" account.
To a trendy person, me, it is always irresistible to own a popular blog account.

My name is A Ru.
Taiwanese who lives in London.. oh well, near London..
This blog is mainly to share my life with y'all by taking a photograph a day.

 Today's photograph.. There you go.. 

Sorry, nothing interesting, this is my first post after all ;-p


I stayed at home today making "Steamed buns".. yum yum
The chemical reaction of doughs becoming bun always makes me giggle.
Especially after them being steamed.
(It's more understandable for me if they are baked.. Don't know why) 

Bizarre huh?

Anyway, it's about bed time.(1:35am)
And hopefully I can take some really nice photos tomorrow.
¡Hasta Mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...