16.2.11

Bag Craze - It's Shopper Season

I love shoppers!
They are basic, practical and bloody fashionable as they just can create a statement so easily

I saw this gorgeous ZARA shopper bag on my way home the other day..
It was a glance but I fell in love with it immediately.

Buck skin.. Really?!
Is that the furry skin attached in the front?
To be honest, I don't know, but it looks just right and glamourous for me



I also love its raw finish on the body and the handles
The detail makes it look more unisex and makes it stay in a low profile as well..

I love it!!

You know, as I can't afford those CÉLINE's
This would be a nice and cheaper (£99) look-alike choice and could still be carried with fierce!



Bring it on! Well done, ZARA!


Photos by ZARA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...