15.2.11

Love in a crumpled city


We went to a Spanish restaurant called FINO last night for our Valentine's dinner..

OMG!!
Gorgeous food and a cute waiter
Both VERY yummy!

Ha, ok, be serious,
The food was amazing, I mean A-M-Aaazing!!
This restaurant was selected to appear on the Channel 4 TV Show, Ramsey's Best Restaurant, 
as the best Spanish restaurant in the UK in 2010
After having a "fino" dining in FINO, I just so know why they were nominated!

I also received a present from J
It's a crumpled city map of London


It's a very creative and innovative product
as the map is printed on a 100% waterproof fabric
I can just shove into my bag without worrying wether it's getting crumpled or not
Because it's meant to be!!


I love this Valentine's present
And I really enjoyed the night out as well
I even bumped into an old friend of mine in the tube station
Whoof...
I could not ask for anything better, seriously..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...