20.2.11

STEVE MONO by Gonzalo Fonseca

I really need a shopper or a tote bag!!

I was browsing websites yesterday and I saw these amazing leather bags from STEVE MONO

 

 

Spanish designer, Gonzalo Fonseca, created the brand in 2006
Bags are produced on orders
So I guess that's why we can't find prices on the website (click click!) 

I wrote an email to the brand earlier for more information in terms of delivery and prices
Gonzalo Fonseca, himself, literally responded in 10 mins..
VERY impressive! I love this kind of communication between client and a designer.

I would say all his bags are cost roughly around €300 
Which is not bad for the design and the quality, but for a skint me now, it's a bit pricey :(


Please go on his website:
I highly recommend that you contact the designer directly if you are interested..

His email: stevemono@stevemono.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...