2.2.11

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


We went to a Sichuan restaurant to celebrate Chinese New Year this evening.
Very interesting evening I would say

A table seated a Chinese family with a white guy
Obviously he is the husband of the daughter..
They were giving each other red envelopes during the dinner
The whole thing is just so strange and funny

There's a karaoke room next to our table
we could hear them singing all the time
And THEY CAN'T SING!!!
Off key.. cracking voice.. you name it..
I feel embarrassed for them

etc...

But you know what?
The food was delicious 
Very hot but flavoured
I really enjoyed the buzz in the restaurant
Really recommended

I had a really lovely evening today
As there's no family around, I can't ask for a better Chinese new year's eve, can I?
Again, Happy new year, guys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...