17.2.11

T & F Slack Shoemakers London


First of all, excuse me for the quality of the photos
I tried to do some "Print Screens" with my Window Laptop, but it didn't work
So I had to capture images directly from my Macbook screen with my camera..
Sorry for letting you see these noisy pixels ;-P

My friend threw me a link on Facebook 
I can tell that he is dying for the shoes he saw on the site

So I clicked and...
.
.

Jesus Christ my Lord! They are beautiful and sexy
(Sometimes I just feel like being Brix Smith-Smart.. )



Made-to-order shoes, based in Notting Hill,
This husband-and-wife team, Tim and Fiona Slack, started their business back into the 70's
They've developed their signature 5 eyelet Derby shoes.. They are smoking hot and totally selling well!
Prices start at £185



My favorite bit is the combination of colours and materials
T & F gives you a variety of choices to make a unique pair of shoes just for you
How can we resist?

Anyway, I will have to pay a visit sometime
and try some shoes on.. oh yeah!!


For more background and information, please visit the T & F Slack Shoemakers website





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...